- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Reusable LifeStraw Go BPA-free water bottle filters water while drinking; great for travel, backpacking, camping, and emergency kits
- Award-winning LifeStraw hollow fiber membrane water filter removes bacteria and protozoa from lakes, streams to ensure safe, clean drinking water
- 2-stage activated carbon filter reduces odor, chlorine and leaves zero aftertaste
- Removes 99.9999% of waterborne bacteria, and 99.9% of waterborne protozoan parasites without chemicals, iodine or batteries
- Durable, 23-ounce, leak-proof bottle made of BPA-free Tritan and features a food-grade silicone mouthpiece; replacement filters available separately
Safe water on the go. LifeStraw Go uses 2-stage filtration within this refillable water bottle, so you have safe drinking water wherever you go. Now with a carbon capsule that reduces chlorine and other bad tastes. Removes 99.9999% of waterborne bacteria, including E-Coli; Removes 99.9% of waterborne protozoan parasites, including Giardia & Cryptosporidium; Activated carbon capsule reduces chlorine and other bad tastes; BPA-free Tritan bottle; Uses replacement filter and replacement activated carbon capsule for years of use; Filtration lifetime hollow fiber membrane: 1,000 liters (264 gallons); Lifetime activated carbon capsule: 100 liters (26 gallons); Replaceable? Yes; Dimensions: 9″L x 3″W.; Capacity: 22 oz.; Weight: 6 oz.; Mfg. Number: LSGOV2CR45; Lifestraw Go with 2-Stage Filtration